The Scriptures teach that children are a gift from the Lord and we take that seriously. We give thanks for every child that we have the opportunity to love and care for so please know that your child's physical and spiritual safety are at the forefront of our minds!
SUNDAY MORNING SCHEDULE - Nursery is available from 9-11:45am in the Education Building across the lot from the Gym.
1. INFANTS / Room 117 (4 weeks – children who crawl) Our precious babies are welcome in the nursery from four weeks of age until they begin walking.
2. TODDLERS / Room 118 (Walking toddlers – 3 year olds) Once they begin to walk, they will join other toddlers next door. We have professionally trained caregivers who serve to love and care for your children. During the worship service, members of our congregation join our staff to connect, care for, encourage, and show love for our youngest children.
3. NEXT STEP / Room 102 (3 and 4 year olds) Please meet at the back of the sanctuary and the teacher will walk them over during the offering.
4. CRY ROOM / A cry room is also available for mothers to care for their babies during the worship service in Room 409 behind the dividers.
5. SPECIAL NEEDS / We welcome all children that walk through our doors. If your child has special needs, please contact our Children's Director Lore Mullins to make arrangements.